DIRECTIONS OF ACTIVITY AND RENDERED SERVICES
Diagnosis and treatment of the following diseases
Our oncological clinic is engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of malignant tumors of various locations and origins. We apply the latest methods and use the most modern equipment to provide medical care to our patients.
Surgical treatment of tumors of the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space.
• total esophageal resection (one-stage esophagectomy, including lymphadenectomy 2S, 2F, 3F and plastic surgery of the esophagus)
• hemihepatectomy, resection of the liver, extrahepatic bile ducts, followed by hepaticocholedocho- or hepaticojejunostomy.
• hemicolectomy, resection of the colon and rectum (with total and partial mesorectumectomy), extirpation of the rectum, colectomy and coloproctectomy, reconstructive operations on the intestine and in the perineum.
• laparoscopic resection of the small intestine, distal resection of the pancreas with preservation of the spleen by open and laparoscopic access, distal resection of the pancreas with splenectomy by open and laparoscopic access, median resection of the pancreas, pancreatoduodenal resection, total pancreatomyatoduodenectomy
all types of diagnostics and treatment of benign and malignant diseases of the breast are performed. Experienced doctors carry out a full range of surgical interventions, giving preference to organ-preserving operations.
• sectoral resection of the mammary gland
• selective removal of the affected milk duct (ductolobectomy)
• radical mastectomy (including plastic surgery)
• radical breast resection
• primary and delayed breast plastic surgery with own tissues or implants
• chemotherapy treatment of breast malignant tumors.
Gynecology and gynecological oncology
We provide specialized medical care for a wide range of diseases of the female reproductive system. Minimally invasive operations are performed with laparoscopic and laparotomy access, using endoscopic methods, etc. The authority of our doctors is recognized by the professional community; they regularly improve their skills in Russia and abroad, apply the most modern methods of treatment. Our operating rooms are equipped with safe and reliable equipment.
We treat a wide range of cancers of the female reproductive system using the most modern methods and technologies.
• Surgical treatment of malignant neoplasms of the uterus and
appendages by laparoscopic and laparotomy access with pelvic lymphadenectomy
• Reconstructive plastic surgery for advanced endometriosis
• Multicomponent treatment of uterine leiomyoma with the use of reconstructive plastic surgery, uterine artery embolization
• Surgical treatment of malformations and anomalies in the location of the genitals
• Reconstructive plastic surgery for pelvic floor dysfunction, for stress urinary incontinence, including the use of mesh prostheses and performing sacrovaginopexy with laparoscopic assistance
We use all types of classical microsurgical interventions on the brain and spinal cord, skull, spine, peripheral and cranial nerves, and nerve plexuses.
The authority of our doctors is indisputable; they regularly improve their skills in Russia and abroad, apply the most modern methods of treatment. Our operating rooms are full of safe and reliable equipment made in Germany
• Surgical treatment of benign and malignant formations of the brain, spinal cord, spine, meninges, cranial nerves, skull bones and metastatic lesions
• Surgical treatment of congenital anomalies and brain cysts
The Otorhinolaryngology Department deals with the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of nasopharyngeal pathologies. The center is equipped with modern expert-class equipment; the latest, including high-tech, methods of treating patients are applied. The department was the first in the region to perform cochlear implantation surgery.
• Radical operations on the maxillary sinuses
• Endoscopic unilateral polypotomy of the nasal cavity, removal of choanal polyps
• Removal of benign pharyngeal lesions
• Removal of benign lesions with direct or indirect laryngoscopy
• Removal of a neoplasm of the nasal cavity using video endoscopic technologies (unilateral polysinusotomy, infundibulotomy, opening of the maxillary, frontal sinuses, anterior ethmoid cells)
• Tympanoplasty using microsurgical techniques
Surgeons - ophthalmologists perform laser vision correction, laser treatment for glaucoma, secondary cataract, peripheral retinal dystrophies; use classical and modern methods of treating glaucoma, cataracts, eye neoplasms; perform a corneal transplant. Specialists carry out complex computer diagnostics of eye diseases
• Transplant of the cornea, pterygium, elimination of strabismus.
• Treatment of glaucoma (sclerectomy, sinusotrabeculectomy).
• Laser vision correction for the treatment of refractive errors: hyperopia, myopia and astigmatism.
Our urologists treat the full range of diseases of the genitourinary system. The clinic has three departments and a professional team of doctors.
• Treatment of urolithiasis
• High-tech reconstructive and restorative operations
• Implantation of an artificial bladder sphincter
We specialize in providing medical care to patients with problems such as traumatic facial injuries, including bone fractures and dental injuries, inflammatory and oncological diseases of the maxillofacial region. Our doctors perform reconstructive operations, dental implantation with bone grafting, treatment of complicated forms of caries and changes in the position of teeth. By interacting with colleagues from related specialties (otorhinolaryngologists, ophthalmologists, neurosurgeons and rehabilitologists), the doctors of the department successfully solve complex treatment problems.
Reconstructive plastic surgery after injuries, oncological operations, malformations of the maxillofacial region to eliminate congenital or acquired deformities of the lips, chin, mouth gap, defects and deformities of the auricles, nose, jaws, orbital complex, soft tissues of the face and neck, including including with the use of expander plastics.
You can undergo rehabilitation for the consequences of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system.
Rehabilitation after strokes, craniocerebral trauma and in case of spinal circulation disorders. The rehabilitation program includes:
• Setting rehabilitation goals and objectives
• Correction of swallowing, speech, cognitive impairments
• Classes on simulators with biofeedback
• Recovery of household and self-service skills
• Prescribing drug treatment
The department performs a wide range of classical angiographic studies and operations related to diseases related to peripheral vessels in the profile of "gynecology", "cardiology", "oncology", "urology", etc.
Arteriography, aortography, cavagraphy, selective coronary angiography, stenting of arteries and ducts, embolization of veins and arteries, chemoembolization of liver vessels - this is not a complete list of methods used.
A highly qualified team of doctors, as well as the use of the most modern angiographic systems, ensure the achievement of excellent results even with complex pathologies.
• treatment of hepatocellular and cholangiocellular carcinomas, liver metastases in colorectal cancer and neuroendocrine breast tumors.
• treatment of heart rhythm and conduction disorders, treatment of ischemic disease, peripheral vascular disease, congenital arterial anomalies (malformations, aneurysms).
Traumatology and Orthopedics
The Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics is the region's leader in the treatment of injuries and diseases of bones and joints.
The department is equipped with the most modern equipment, drugs and endoprostheses from leading manufacturers.
• Endoprosthetics - complete replacement of the hip or knee joints
• Partial joint replacement surgeries: superficial and unicompartmental arthroplasty
• Surgical treatment of severe toe deviation (hallux valgus).
• Arthroscopy of the knee, shoulder, ankle, hip, wrist and elbow joints.
One of the conditions for maintaining health is regular preventive examinations, which allows you to identify in time, and in some situations, prevent the development of diseases. Check-up is a complex of diagnostic measures carried out in order to check the patient's body. Today, check-ups have become a part of the lives of many people striving for a healthy and long life. According to the recommendations of the World Health Organization, it is recommended to undergo comprehensive preventive check-ups for everyone from the age of 40 on an annual basis. In particular, regular check-ups are recommended for patients with chronic diseases, leading a sedentary lifestyle, having bad habits and subject to frequent stress.
• identification of risk factors for diseases and asymptomatic diseases;
• examination of most body systems to confirm or exclude the primary complaints;
• control and correction of the treatment of chronic diseases.
• early detection of benign and malignant tumors;
• obtaining an expert opinion;
• clarification of the diagnosis in order to prescribe more effective treatment.